IT DAY CAMP CANCELLATION POLICY
All day camp fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. This is a non-refundable deposit barring medical issues (see below). Walk-in registration will be available onsite during the camp check in on a first come first serve, basis pending availability in the camp.
48-hour Registration Grace Period: If you register for a camp in error and subsequently would like to cancel your registration, you must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from the time you registered. A full refund will be given provided written documentation is received within the 48 hour window.
This camp offers the option to transfer the credit to another session or receive a refund.
- Prior to May 15: If a parent requests a cancellation, they can transfer their child to any available camp at no charge.
- After May 15: As $10 transfer fee will be charged per session/class for any schedule changes
- Between January 1 and April 30: Parents receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee per session or class cancelled.
- Between May 1 and June 1: Parents receive a refund minus a cancellation fee of $150 per session
- After June 1: No refunds with the exception of medical related reasons
MEDICAL REASON FOR CANCELLATION
We understand that medical issues may arise over the summer or just as your child is set to attend camp. Please call us as soon as possible to inform us of your need to cancel. We will ask that you submit a written excuse from your child’s physician. If you child is sick and there is time and room, we will work with you to switch your camper to a later session.